On or before April 30th, 2022
From April 30th, 2022
|ISHS MEMBER||485,00 €||545,00 €||300,00 €|
|ISHS NON MEMBER||580,00 €||640,00 €||400,00 €|
|STUDENT + ISHS MEMBER / ISHS NON MEMBER||300,00 €||365,00 €||200,00 €|
|ONE DAY REGISTRATION||180,00 €||240,00 €||150,00 €|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON||120,00 €||150,00 €||-|
|SOCIAL DINNER ||50,00 €||50,00 €||-|
- 21% VAT INCLUDED – all bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
- Registration fee includes the attendance to the scientific sessions, attending material, certificate of attendance and certificate of participation for the presented communications (oral/poster), coffees, work lunches and tourist info.
Registration fee includes a copy of the symposium proceedings that will be published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae.
- Students must be accredited with a letter from the director or person in charge of proving this condition. This letter must be sent to the Technical Secretariat of the Congress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank transfer to the following Bank Account:
- Bank name: BANCO SANTANDER – BSCH
- Office Adress: Avda. Gran Capitán, 8. 14001 Córdoba
- Swift Bank Code: BSCHESMM
- Iban Bank Code: ES86 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- BIC Bank Code: BSCHESMMXXX
- Account Number: 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- Account’s Holder: PIC S.L.
Please be sure to include both “NAME + REGISTRATION IAS 2022” in the bank transfer document.
Please, send to the Technical Secretariat (email@example.com) the scanned copy of the bank transfer receipt by email.
In case you wish to pay by credit card, please contact with the Technical Secretariat.
All bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
- It is not necessary to pay the registration before register online.
- The registration will only be valid once it has been confirmed by email by the Technical Secretariat.
- Before or on May 2, 2022: 100% registration fee will be refunded
- From May 2 to May 16, 2022: 50% registration fee will be refunded
- After May 16, 2022: request of a refund of registration fees will not be accepted